This isn't going to be a long and pensive blog post, don't worry. I just realized recently that I used to be pretty into quotes - inspirational quotes, movie lines, funny quotes - and now I just don't do that so much. I want to get back into quotes. Question for everyone: Do you like quotes, and, if so, where do you find them? How do you store them?
To start this project, I am going to share a quote that I recently found that kind of kicked off the resolution to get back into quotes. It more or less sums up my entire life, and I can only hang my head in shame that I was unaware of it previously. I may get it on a canvas and hang it up in my kitchen. Also, based on my knowledge of the people who read this blog, it may sum up your life too! Maybe we can buy matching canvases.
“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last,
"what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”
― A.A. Milne
Have a super fantastic weekend, everyone!
| Last Saturday's brunch - veggie omelet and fresh muffins. Exciting! |
“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last,
"what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”
― A.A. Milne
Have a super fantastic weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment