Hey everyone! It's about one hundred and a million degrees outside these days, and I've just been thinking to myself how much I am starting to detest this never-ending summer. Normally I love summer, but when the heat just drags on and on, it starts to feel like everything bad in my life is related to this disgusting, sweltering weather... and did I mention the drought?! Rain, sweet Jesus, rain! So in honor of my growing desire for all things fall, I've decided to do a post on the fall style I'm looking forward to purchasing/wearing without dying of heat stroke... or not purchasing, based on my bank account. I can dream, right?
 |
| Lorah dress from DVF |
 |
| Loving the Arrowhead skirt from Anthropologie |
 |
| I am weirdly obsessed with this perfect fall plaid from J. Crew | | |
|
 |
| Diamond Weave Pullover at Anthropologie |
|
Clearly I'm loving rustic and tribal this fall. Anyone else excited?
No comments:
Post a Comment