Tuesday, August 30, 2011

L-O-V-E

I wanted to share... I was just perusing Pinterest [are you on it? you should be on it.] when I came across a photo of a lovely young lady wearing a miraculously simple + floaty + stylish smoky blue dress. So I clicked on it, and through that website I discovered my new favorite online boutique. Love is a brand that is sold by Topshop, which of course I do not get to go to because unlike my former Italian partners in crime Sydney and Lauren, I am not preparing for a move across the pond. But I do get to explore this website, and I am loving it! Here are some selections that I am currently coveting:
Okay, this needs to be in my wardrobe, like, now.
So cute for fall with a striped cardi and knee high boots... or bare
Cute military inspired jacket! I would wear it with skinny jeans and and booties.

What do you LOVE?



No comments:

Post a Comment